All questionsAsk a question most answers first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 13 Oct 2019 Small bore pig tail catheter seldinger versus open chest drain large bore tube insertion for Secondary spontaneous pneumothorax?
- 11 Oct 2019 Does unemployment increase alcohol consumption?
- 8 Oct 2019 Are there any cross sectional study about the risk of uses sedative medication?
- 8 Oct 2019 What is the best scale for social media addiction?
- 8 Oct 2019 What are corticosteroids psychological adverse effects?
- 2 Oct 2019 What is the possible risk of giving three medications (ACEI/ARB), NSAID, and diuretics in elderly?
- 2 Oct 2019 Is ticagrelor contraindicated in asthma?
- 1 Oct 2019 Combining relative risks:additive or multiplicative e.g lung cancer and RR Smoking 25 pack years and asbestos occupational exposure 40 years
- 29 Sep 2019 What is the risk of gynaecological cancers in women using HRT or OCP? In women under hormonal replacement therapy or oral contraceptive pill, I am wondering what could be the risk of ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulva carcinoma aside from well known breast cancer.
- 27 Sep 2019 The adult patient developed insomnia due to metoprolol, is there B-blocker less associated with causing insomnia? Initial Q: the adult patient developed insomnia due to metoprolol, is there B-blocker with less insomnia? 49 years old man has a myocardial infarction medications history : aspirin clopidogrel ...
- 27 Sep 2019 For smoking cessation among university staff and student does spirometry offer a better outcome?
- 25 Sep 2019 Reducing anxiety in menopausal women on HRT - any suggestions?
- 23 Sep 2019 In patients newly diagnosed with AFIB on anticoagulation does having follow-up support versus non-structured program have an affect on patient adherence and thrombus occurrence?
- 21 Sep 2019 Prevention of contrast induced nephropathy in cardiac cath patients
- 14 Sep 2019 What is the value of digital rectal examination in patients with PSA < 3? And does performing the examination raise the PSA? If so, for how long?
- 9 Sep 2019 type 2 diabetes interdisciplinary care
- 7 Sep 2019 For people who have had early stage breast cancer and who are at high risk for recurrence/mets, are there still no screening methods for Mets beyond waiting for symptoms to occur?
- 4 Sep 2019 which statin can be use safely in kidney failure elderly? which is safer atorvastatin or rosuvastatin in elderly kidney failure? regards
- 4 Sep 2019 When the woman with kidney transplantation and immunosuppression can get pregnant?
- 4 Sep 2019 what is the possible effect for giving an ACE +NSID+diuretics in elderly patients?