In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 26 Jun 2019 Is there a relationship between the incidence of asthma in children and family size?
- 18 Jun 2019 What, in your view, is/are the best examples of the use of personalised medicine?
- 30 May 2019 Which drugs help in restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- 30 May 2019 How useful are statins in the elderly?
- 24 May 2019 What is the best intervention for croup?
- 5 Mar 2020 I need information on neonatal pneumonia Original Q neumonía neonatal no puedo encontrar esa informacion
- 4 Mar 2020 Does splenectomy improve outcomes for myelofibrosis treated with allogeneic stem cell transplant
- 3 Mar 2020 "5G" technology and cancer/ health risk in adult females
- 27 Feb 2020 Aside from this study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4040429/) is anyone aware of evidence for aerobic exercise as a PREVENTION or TREATMENT for the common cold?
- 23 Feb 2020 Can the implementation of nursing from advanced practice convert a hospital into a magnetic hospital?
- 19 Feb 2020 Nurse delivered CBT for treatment of depression I'm writing a literature review on nurse delivered CBT for treament of depression amongst adults in the community. I'm seeking for RCT articles twithin the past 10 years that are related to this. Ca ...
- 17 Feb 2020 What is an effective taper for gabapentin 300 mg tid? I want to take someone off gabapentin since she has history of intentional overdose. did not use gabapentin but since she has ongoing anxiety and depression, i want to safely taper her down.
- 17 Feb 2020 pediatrics, sedation, delirium, guidelines I'm having to write a paper on guidelines of pediatric sedation, delirum
- 17 Feb 2020 META -ANAYSIS ON CIPN IN BREAST CANCER PATIENTS PLEASE SUGGEST ME TO HOW FIND OUT THESE STUDIES
- 13 Feb 2020 Looking for any information pertaining to sexual activity during any stage of pregnancy.
- 13 Feb 2020 croup scoring systems. i am looking for information on the comparisons between westley and modified thassig scoring systems in pre hospital emergency medicine. I am on my final year of my degree course in Paramedic Science at University Limerick here in Ireland and my research proposal question is about the above scoring systems as we do not have this in Ire ...
- 12 Feb 2020 Acupressure on PC6 can be an effective therapy for relieve nausea in early pregnancy Yost, Goldberg, Lacasse, Streitberger, Betz
- 5 Feb 2020 What is the pathophysiology of Emery-Dreifuss Muscular Dystrophy? Originally asked as fisiopatologia de emery-dreifuss, which Google translated to emery dreifuss pathophysiology!
- 4 Feb 2020 In patient with a sickle cell crisis, which IV fluid is best? Normal saline versus lactated ringers
- 28 Jan 2020 Vitamin d in the treatment of pediatric atopic dermatitis?