In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 3 Oct 2019 In children with pharyngitis, how useful are prediction tools to select whom to perform microbiological tests? Original question was: En menores de 18 años con faringitis, el uso de escalas de predicción clínica, ayuda a seleccionar los pacientes a los que realizar pruebas microbiológicas I clarified the qu ...
- 29 Sep 2019 What is the risk of gynaecological cancers in women using HRT or OCP? In women under hormonal replacement therapy or oral contraceptive pill, I am wondering what could be the risk of ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulva carcinoma aside from well known breast cancer.
- 14 Sep 2019 Can the use of a lumbar belt be recommended for the prevention or treatment of low back pain?
- 4 Sep 2019 what is the possible effect for giving an ACE +NSID+diuretics in elderly patients?
- 19 Aug 2019 Do prescription amphetamine salts increase blood pressure in patients with preexisting hypertension?
- 14 Aug 2019 quality of type 2 diabetes treatment in the middle east
- 14 Aug 2019 mejor tratamiento para la onicomicosis
- 9 Aug 2019 In children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is Functional Strength Training effective in improving lower extremity muscle strength and mobility?
- 12 Jun 2019 Are there any RCT on "Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping After Birth and newborn outcome"?
- 30 May 2019 Which drugs help in restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- 24 May 2019 What is the best intervention for croup?
- 18 Nov 2019 if using PICO and I wanted to search for the benefits of interprofessional education on Clinical Practice. Ive chosen Nursing as P Clinical practice as the I and Inter-professional as O am I right or is it the other way round Basically looking at the impact of one on the other so I just need to get the ...
- 15 Nov 2019 Wound care for non-infected surgical wounds? Original Q below - above is Google Translate! Wondzorg niet geïnfecteerde chirurgische wonden Wel of geen eindverband?
- 12 Nov 2019 Best primary treatment for inguinal hernia in adults
- 11 Nov 2019 What is the pathophysiological mechanism by which thyrotoxicosis causes right heart failure with dilated left atrium? Initial Q: ¿cuál es el mecanismo fisiopatólogico por el cual la tirotoxicosis causa insuficiencia cardiaca derecha con dilatació de aurícula izquierda? Question - in English - has been translated b ...
- 8 Nov 2019 Are genetics link to Polycystic ovarian syndrome in women of reproductive age
- 6 Nov 2019 What is the treatment of renal insufficiency in multiple myeloma?
- 5 Nov 2019 Is there any evidence that atypical antipsychotics can lead to atrial fibrillation?
- 3 Nov 2019 What is the evidence for buprenorphine versus placebo in opioid use disorder?
- 1 Nov 2019 Does the measurement of venoarterial delta PCO2 give an indicator of the prognostic outcome? Initial Q: Outcome of venoarterial delta PCO2 measurement in critically ill patients