All questionsAsk a question most follows first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 2 Oct 2019 Is ticagrelor contraindicated in asthma?
- 1 Oct 2019 Combining relative risks:additive or multiplicative e.g lung cancer and RR Smoking 25 pack years and asbestos occupational exposure 40 years
- 27 Sep 2019 The adult patient developed insomnia due to metoprolol, is there B-blocker less associated with causing insomnia? Initial Q: the adult patient developed insomnia due to metoprolol, is there B-blocker with less insomnia? 49 years old man has a myocardial infarction medications history : aspirin clopidogrel ...
- 27 Sep 2019 For smoking cessation among university staff and student does spirometry offer a better outcome?
- 25 Sep 2019 Reducing anxiety in menopausal women on HRT - any suggestions?
- 23 Sep 2019 Does being born on the 99th centile result in obesity in childhood?
- 23 Sep 2019 In patients newly diagnosed with AFIB on anticoagulation does having follow-up support versus non-structured program have an affect on patient adherence and thrombus occurrence?
- 21 Sep 2019 Prevention of contrast induced nephropathy in cardiac cath patients
- 19 Sep 2019 How accurate are BP machines in recording pulse rate in atrial fibrillation?
- 14 Sep 2019 What is the value of digital rectal examination in patients with PSA < 3? And does performing the examination raise the PSA? If so, for how long?
- 9 Sep 2019 type 2 diabetes interdisciplinary care
- 5 Sep 2019 I have the recollection that alpha blockers are not recommended first line because of adverse CCD outcomes (was it ALLHAT?) but, really, should I be using them at all in primary care for hypertension? Had 74 yo gentlemen today on terazosin and ramipril for BP. Recent ER visit for hypotension recorded at home 90-110 systolic. In ER and here BP 120-130 systolic. ECG in ER: bigemeny. Holster in May sh ...
- 4 Sep 2019 Supplement Vitamin D in women over 65 with decreased BMD? Why is the role of PTH in preventing bone mineralization whe VitaminD is administered?
- 4 Sep 2019 which statin can be use safely in kidney failure elderly? which is safer atorvastatin or rosuvastatin in elderly kidney failure? regards
- 4 Sep 2019 When the woman with kidney transplantation and immunosuppression can get pregnant?
- 4 Sep 2019 can i use prednsilone oral during one week she has pregnant for 5 month and asthma
- 30 Aug 2019 mucositis cancer ozono
- 26 Aug 2019 management of post natal depression
- 25 Aug 2019 the incidence of postoperative obstructions due to adhesions are declining due to laparoscopy ?
- 13 Aug 2019 Where a mother receives morphine for labour pain, should the newborn be observed for a set period of time as standard? If yes, how long? The baby may be sleepy and slow to feed. I have searched all the usual databases but cannot find evidence for a standard period of time for observations. Does it just depend on whether the baby shows ...