All questionsAsk a question most votes first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 27 Sep 2019 The adult patient developed insomnia due to metoprolol, is there B-blocker less associated with causing insomnia? Initial Q: the adult patient developed insomnia due to metoprolol, is there B-blocker with less insomnia? 49 years old man has a myocardial infarction medications history : aspirin clopidogrel ...
- 27 Sep 2019 For smoking cessation among university staff and student does spirometry offer a better outcome?
- 25 Sep 2019 miomectomy disminish ovarian reserve pelvic surgery not over the ovary AND disminution of ovarian reserve
- 25 Sep 2019 Reducing anxiety in menopausal women on HRT - any suggestions?
- 23 Sep 2019 Does being born on the 99th centile result in obesity in childhood?
- 23 Sep 2019 In patients newly diagnosed with AFIB on anticoagulation does having follow-up support versus non-structured program have an affect on patient adherence and thrombus occurrence?
- 21 Sep 2019 Prevention of contrast induced nephropathy in cardiac cath patients
- 19 Sep 2019 How accurate are BP machines in recording pulse rate in atrial fibrillation?
- 14 Sep 2019 Can the use of a lumbar belt be recommended for the prevention or treatment of low back pain?
- 14 Sep 2019 What is the value of digital rectal examination in patients with PSA < 3? And does performing the examination raise the PSA? If so, for how long?
- 9 Sep 2019 type 2 diabetes interdisciplinary care
- 7 Sep 2019 For people who have had early stage breast cancer and who are at high risk for recurrence/mets, are there still no screening methods for Mets beyond waiting for symptoms to occur?
- 5 Sep 2019 I have the recollection that alpha blockers are not recommended first line because of adverse CCD outcomes (was it ALLHAT?) but, really, should I be using them at all in primary care for hypertension? Had 74 yo gentlemen today on terazosin and ramipril for BP. Recent ER visit for hypotension recorded at home 90-110 systolic. In ER and here BP 120-130 systolic. ECG in ER: bigemeny. Holster in May sh ...
- 4 Sep 2019 Supplement Vitamin D in women over 65 with decreased BMD? Why is the role of PTH in preventing bone mineralization whe VitaminD is administered?
- 4 Sep 2019 which statin can be use safely in kidney failure elderly? which is safer atorvastatin or rosuvastatin in elderly kidney failure? regards
- 4 Sep 2019 When the woman with kidney transplantation and immunosuppression can get pregnant?
- 4 Sep 2019 can i use prednsilone oral during one week she has pregnant for 5 month and asthma
- 4 Sep 2019 what is the possible effect for giving an ACE +NSID+diuretics in elderly patients?
- 31 Aug 2019 sleep apnea diagnostics
- 26 Aug 2019 management of post natal depression