All questionsAsk a question most recent first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 14 Aug 2019 mejor tratamiento para la onicomicosis
- 13 Aug 2019 Where a mother receives morphine for labour pain, should the newborn be observed for a set period of time as standard? If yes, how long? The baby may be sleepy and slow to feed. I have searched all the usual databases but cannot find evidence for a standard period of time for observations. Does it just depend on whether the baby shows ...
- 9 Aug 2019 In children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is Functional Strength Training effective in improving lower extremity muscle strength and mobility?
- 8 Aug 2019 effectivness end side effectos of ondasentron vs metoclopramide
- 8 Aug 2019 Do drugs used to treat rheumatoid arthritis impact wound healing of leg ulcers
- 4 Aug 2019 how to diagnose chronic pancreatitis
- 4 Aug 2019 ¿cómo influye el abuso de las nuevas tecnologías en niños y adolescentes?
- 2 Aug 2019 How do you treat left atrial thrombus
- 30 Jul 2019 what is the impact of disruptive behaviours in the operating room
- 22 Jul 2019 Hypothyroidism treatment how often frequently it should be monitored with tests TSH, FT4
- 22 Jul 2019 Levothyroxine treatment how often frequently it should be monitored with tests TSH, FT$
- 16 Jul 2019 Are there evidence suggesting use of progesterone support for conception in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? Physiologically speaking, progesterone surge is needed to maintain the endometrium lining for successful implantation of embryo which is deranged in PCOS. Hence, it might be possible to provide proges ...
- 16 Jul 2019 burnout syndrome in emergency nursing
- 15 Jul 2019 slow relase compared to immitidate release metoprolol
- 28 Jun 2019 Allowing self harm in children - it now seems to be acceptable to allow young people to self harm safely -- is this safe or good practice? (via Twitter)
- 28 Jun 2019 How many people who tell doctors they are going to commit suicide actually do? (Q via Twitter)
- 26 Jun 2019 Is there a relationship between the incidence of asthma in children and family size?
- 19 Jun 2019 Among ill medical patients, what is the prevalence of abnormal urinalyses that are due to the underlying medical illness, vs abnormal urinalyses due to a co-existing urinary infection (I think I recall seeing data on this, but now cannot find it)
- 18 Jun 2019 What, in your view, is/are the best examples of the use of personalised medicine?
- 15 Jun 2019 Is the "interaction" between Clopidogrel and Omeprazole clinically relevant - yes I know the warnings but what does it actually mean to an individual?