In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 21 Dec 2019 What are the attitudes to take when refusing food in a palliative patient? from:2015
- 19 Dec 2019 aumenta la tasa de cesareas los ingresos tempranos en sala de partos? la oms define fase latente del trabajo de parto hasta los 5 cm de dilatacion, ingresos precoces aumentan la no progresion del parto
- 14 Dec 2019 Diazepam (regardless of dose) is severely impairing driving skills within the first 2 months of treatment ? 1 = Totally disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Totally agree what is the correct answer ?
- 13 Dec 2019 Which foods can increase or decrease platelet count?
- 12 Dec 2019 Can man carry the BRCA gene for breast cancer?
- 26 Nov 2019 Does anyone have any experience or guidance on use of lateral positioning of patients with stable spinal injury in critical care? If so, any specifice devices/cushions used to support the patient?
- 25 Nov 2019 pre dialysis blood sampling is the best practice to collect blood sample if patient has a central venous catheter for dialysis : 1) The CVC or 2) the arterial port in the hemodialysis circuit?
- 23 Nov 2019 What are the US guidelines on Clostridium difficile and cleaning? I'm specifically looking for: Who produced the guideline? What intervention was found to be most effective in reducing diff. spores? What evidence-based prevention strategies can be used to promot ...
- 20 Nov 2019 corticosteroids for bacterial meningitis
- 18 Nov 2019 if using PICO and I wanted to search for the benefits of interprofessional education on Clinical Practice. Ive chosen Nursing as P Clinical practice as the I and Inter-professional as O am I right or is it the other way round Basically looking at the impact of one on the other so I just need to get the ...
- 15 Nov 2019 Wound care for non-infected surgical wounds? Original Q below - above is Google Translate! Wondzorg niet geïnfecteerde chirurgische wonden Wel of geen eindverband?
- 14 Nov 2019 More frequent Disfunction and limitations in activities of Daily living in hip fracture
- 12 Nov 2019 Best primary treatment for inguinal hernia in adults
- 11 Nov 2019 What is the pathophysiological mechanism by which thyrotoxicosis causes right heart failure with dilated left atrium? Initial Q: ¿cuál es el mecanismo fisiopatólogico por el cual la tirotoxicosis causa insuficiencia cardiaca derecha con dilatació de aurícula izquierda? Question - in English - has been translated b ...
- 8 Nov 2019 Are genetics link to Polycystic ovarian syndrome in women of reproductive age
- 6 Nov 2019 What is the treatment of renal insufficiency in multiple myeloma?
- 5 Nov 2019 Is there any evidence that atypical antipsychotics can lead to atrial fibrillation?
- 3 Nov 2019 What is the evidence for buprenorphine versus placebo in opioid use disorder?
- 2 Nov 2019 What are the Potassium channels in cardiovascular system? 1- Types 2- Structure 3- Function 4- Regulation (activators + inhibitors) 5- Channel pathophysiology
- 29 Oct 2019 Can a diabetic educator help decrease HbA1c level?