In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 4 Mar 2020 Does splenectomy improve outcomes for myelofibrosis treated with allogeneic stem cell transplant
- 4 Feb 2020 In patient with a sickle cell crisis, which IV fluid is best? Normal saline versus lactated ringers
- 25 Jan 2020 Are direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) more effective in lowering the risk of significant bleeding episodes in patients with non valvular atrial fibrillation?
- 6 Nov 2019 What is the treatment of renal insufficiency in multiple myeloma?
- 2 Oct 2019 What is the possible risk of giving three medications (ACEI/ARB), NSAID, and diuretics in elderly?
- 2 Aug 2019 How do you treat left atrial thrombus
- 15 Jun 2019 Is the "interaction" between Clopidogrel and Omeprazole clinically relevant - yes I know the warnings but what does it actually mean to an individual?
- 11 Jun 2019 Has anyone seen any RCTs comparing b12 frequency in pernicious anaemia (e.g. 1 month v 3 month)?
- 14 Jun 2019 Are NOACs as good or better than warfarin in a patient with antiphospholipid syndrome and a past history of unprovoked DVT