In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 27 Feb 2020 Aside from this study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4040429/) is anyone aware of evidence for aerobic exercise as a PREVENTION or TREATMENT for the common cold?
- 13 Feb 2020 risk factors inappropriate antibiotic prescribing What factors influence the inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics in the outpatient setting in the United States (including provider, patient and multi-level factors)?
- 23 Nov 2019 What are the US guidelines on Clostridium difficile and cleaning? I'm specifically looking for: Who produced the guideline? What intervention was found to be most effective in reducing diff. spores? What evidence-based prevention strategies can be used to promot ...
- 20 Nov 2019 corticosteroids for bacterial meningitis
- 23 Oct 2019 Are there significant interactions between oral combined contraceptives and non-rifampin antibiotics?
- 3 Oct 2019 In children with pharyngitis, how useful are prediction tools to select whom to perform microbiological tests? Original question was: En menores de 18 años con faringitis, el uso de escalas de predicción clínica, ayuda a seleccionar los pacientes a los que realizar pruebas microbiológicas I clarified the qu ...
- 14 Jun 2019 How to replace the use of ibuprofen, since its now being banned? Especially for patients in whom the use of paracetamol is not as effective as ibuprofen