In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 14 Aug 2019 mejor tratamiento para la onicomicosis
- 5 Nov 2019 Is there any evidence that atypical antipsychotics can lead to atrial fibrillation?
- 2 Nov 2019 What are the Potassium channels in cardiovascular system? 1- Types 2- Structure 3- Function 4- Regulation (activators + inhibitors) 5- Channel pathophysiology
- 8 Oct 2019 Are there any cross sectional study about the risk of uses sedative medication?
- 2 Oct 2019 What is the possible risk of giving three medications (ACEI/ARB), NSAID, and diuretics in elderly?
- 2 Oct 2019 Is ticagrelor contraindicated in asthma?
- 4 Sep 2019 which statin can be use safely in kidney failure elderly? which is safer atorvastatin or rosuvastatin in elderly kidney failure? regards
- 4 Sep 2019 can i use prednsilone oral during one week she has pregnant for 5 month and asthma
- 11 Mar 2020 Any experience of using rituximab for liver transplant rejection? Liver transplant January 2020. Received 2 x pulses with 1g methylprednisolone and 1 x course of basiliximab. Consultant querying the use of rituximab next - any units with experience of using it for A ...
- 28 Sep 2019 PURILON