All questions in "Women's Health"Ask a question most answers first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 4 Sep 2019 Supplement Vitamin D in women over 65 with decreased BMD? Why is the role of PTH in preventing bone mineralization whe VitaminD is administered?
- 13 Aug 2019 Where a mother receives morphine for labour pain, should the newborn be observed for a set period of time as standard? If yes, how long? The baby may be sleepy and slow to feed. I have searched all the usual databases but cannot find evidence for a standard period of time for observations. Does it just depend on whether the baby shows ...
- 29 Sep 2019 What is the risk of gynaecological cancers in women using HRT or OCP? In women under hormonal replacement therapy or oral contraceptive pill, I am wondering what could be the risk of ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulva carcinoma aside from well known breast cancer.
- 25 Sep 2019 Reducing anxiety in menopausal women on HRT - any suggestions?
- 7 Sep 2019 For people who have had early stage breast cancer and who are at high risk for recurrence/mets, are there still no screening methods for Mets beyond waiting for symptoms to occur?
- 4 Sep 2019 When the woman with kidney transplantation and immunosuppression can get pregnant?
- 22 Jul 2019 Hypothyroidism treatment how often frequently it should be monitored with tests TSH, FT4
- 16 Jul 2019 Are there evidence suggesting use of progesterone support for conception in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? Physiologically speaking, progesterone surge is needed to maintain the endometrium lining for successful implantation of embryo which is deranged in PCOS. Hence, it might be possible to provide proges ...
- 12 Jun 2019 Are there any RCT on "Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping After Birth and newborn outcome"?
- 25 Sep 2019 miomectomy disminish ovarian reserve pelvic surgery not over the ovary AND disminution of ovarian reserve